Summer Camps 2021
Pandemic Guidelines for a Safe Summer Camp
* Students and staff are required to wear a mask while in the UWG Education Center and classrooms.
* Surfaces and materials that are often touched will be cleaned and disinfected often.
* Snacks will be prepackaged and water bottles will be given out on the first day to be sent home, washed and returned with water each day.
* Students will limit the sharing of materials when possible.
* Social Distancing will be encouraged and student class size will be minimized.
Please print, sign and turn in the West GYSTC waiver and the UWG Medical Information & Authorization For Medical Treatment before or at check-in of the first class.
If your child will need medication while with West GYSTC staff, please print, complete and turn in the authorization form at check-in of the first class.
If your child will be picked up by anyone else besides yourself, please complete the Pick Up Authorization Form.
LEGO Robotics Camp
Grades 3rd through 8th
June 14-18 or July 12-16
9:00 a.m.- 12 noon
University of West Georgia Education Center
STEM Discovery Camp
REGISTRATION HAS ENDED- FULL
Please check back this fall for more student programs.
Questions about summer camp, call Cathy at (770) 328-8530 or email email@example.com.